Facilitator for Action Plan Sessions (Dibra Region)
- November 4, 2019
- Posted by: adminbs
- Category: Job Position
People First is implementing the project entitled “Women ( VoT) – Led Promotion of Tourism in Albania’s North”. This project is funded by the Small Grants SchemeCooperation between CSOs and groups of former victims of trafficking (VoT) and domestic violence (VoDV) for the economic empowerment of victims” that the “Family and Child Care Center” (KMOP) – Greece cooperation with Different & Equal (D&E) is implementing with the financial support of the European Union. We are looking for fowling position:
- Responsibilities for action planning sessions.
- Highlighting needs for seminars materials.
- Perceiving which requirements are amenable to facilitation.
- Pinpointing existing programs or formulating bespoke courses for use.
- Selecting accompanying test materials.
- Encouraging respect for ideas voiced during facilitation.
- Steering conversations about the learning material.
- Extracting varied insights from participants.
- Reporting at the manager of the project.
- Tracking and conveying attendees’ engagement in the project.
- University Diplom
- Accredited qualification in a pertinent stream.
- Demonstrable and relevant facilitation experience.
- Capacity to formulate relevant, memorable curriculums.
- Knowledgeable routine assessment and moderation operations.
- Ability to drive critical, student-led dialogs about learning material.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The interested candidates are invited to send their application documents (a Cover Letter and a CV in English) email@example.com until 12/12/2019.